Ollybars is crowdfunding! We are aiming to raise £200,000 to fund the next phase of growth, to hire key sales staff, expand the product range and activate marketing in support of national distribution.
As this will be a limited and capped equity offer we are offering all our customers exclusive access to Crowdcube three days before Ollybars goes live on Wednesday 25th of July. To take advantage of this opportunity please sign up to our customer list and receive an email alert with a link to the Crowdcube funding page.
- £347,021 total turnover since inception in 2013
- £125K turnover 2017/18, selling into 300+ stores
- Now in 6 UK wholesalers targeting 6,000+ potential stores
- Exported to 8 EU countries, Launched Belgium supermarket 2018
- £200K funding to support sales growth up to £3.9m by 2022
- Global healthy snacks market forecast to reach $33bn by 2025 (+5% annual growth)
- Ollybars is EIS assured so eligible investors can potentially benefit from 30% tax relief.
- Funding carries rewards starting at £10 in return for 30% discount on first online order.
Who are Crowdcube?
Crowdcube is the market leader in crowdfunding and Europe’s largest network of angel investors backing great British businesses. Crowdcube currently have over 500,000 investors within their community who have invested £404 million in 640 British businesses.
What is Crowd Funding?
Crowd funding enables small to medium sized businesses to raise finance by asking a larger number of people to invest smaller amounts of money as opposed to using say one venture capitalist. In doing so allowing businesses more control over their future.
Please note: Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital as well as potential rewards. The availability of any tax relief, including SEIS and EIS, depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and the company concerned, and may be subject to change in the future. If you are in any doubt about the availability of tax reliefs, or the tax treatment of your investment, you should seek independent tax advice before proceeding with your investment.
Marketing Permissions – MailChimp